Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Tow Rig

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Moose92 
#1 · (Edited)
I've had this a few weeks now, but I finally found time to post. I picked up a 2004 chevy 2500hd 4x4 ECSB with the duramax and 126k miles. Heres a couple pics from the dealer, trucks covered with salt so until I clean it their the best I can do. Now all I need is a trailer.

See less See more
#5 ·
i know it's an old post.... but anyways, you did well, great truck. Is it a 2004 or a 2004.5?

Joe

#16 ·
I'd lose the moon visor, but no cash for body work. According to the service records the injectors have already been fixed on it so hopefully I'll be ok for awhile. I've been on dieselplace and it seems every thread for the first gen's is about injectors.

#17 ·
yeah some first gens have some issues with the injectors. My brothers 02 has 179K on it and it had the injectors replaced at 96K and it runs great. I just did a PPE Hot tuner, with a suncoast stage 3 tranny and this thing a running SOB now. It will break the tires loose at 45mph.

#18 ·
I've been looking at the ppe tuners, but probably won't be getting one until the fall. Besides the trans needs to be upgraded first. Plus I'm going to get the Garrett turbo upgrade since I can get it at cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.