Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Where are you headed on this four day weekend??

5K views 84 replies 62 participants last post by  WSU JK 
#1 ·
Where is everybody heading to?

#19 ·
That sounds like one hell of a weekend.

For me, my wifes work party at campus martius tonight then tomorrow my sisters house for a bbq tomorrow then hopefully a beach with the fam on Friday. I hope to make it out on the boat sometime this weekend.

#13 ·
Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

#14 ·
No rear drive shaft on the wrangler so it stays home. Headed to the in-laws in gladwin, then my property in Roscommon

#27 ·
I am working/driving city to city tonight and the 4th watching the fireworks go off as I go down the road. I am scheduled to be home the 5th. I will spend time with family mostly. I have a 4 days of the month driver/short term ongoing project I want to pick up on the 6th.
I have not insured a car in 5 years and am going to get screwed on rates despite no tickets or accidents. But, I am sick of using friends cars. I always return with a full tank so they don't really mind. Still despite only using it 3/4 days of the month I am looking forward to having another ride of my own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.