Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

86 serria classic small lift 454

2K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  its a morey thing 
#1 · (Edited)
okay heres the low down not sure the value of it so put it as OBO 86 serria classic small lift on it.. 33's 2 are pretty dry rotted exterier is in pretty good shape but here is the low down i dont no much about it besides it was a family members who left for out of town came back and it was stripped. they took the drive shafts transmission some parts off the 454 and transfer cases and radiator. it is now sitting in my drive way and will be going to the scrap yard shortly was told the 454 has a lot of money put into floor pans are good interier is in good shape no leaks in the top through out all of the rain

since i have to put a price i will say 1500 obo no trades just need cash and u can take it out of my drive way i can get more picture upon request just text me at 586 443 8112

#12 ·
Blazer style don't know much about it pretty much only know jeeps and airpanes lol but willing to work on a price some I no the 454 is worth some money I will remove it to help the price out.. I will try getting on wifi tonight to add pictures other then that will be taking more tonight when I get home tonight

#15 ·
clean good title! also tires hold air no problem have had it at my house for 2 months and still have full tires. very minimum rust for the year so if it gets inside soon enough shouldnt have anymore issues with rust. keep this boy from the scrap yard and put it to good use!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.