Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1974 Bronco part out pics of top pg 2

8K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  cj7on44's 
#1 · (Edited)
I guess I will call this a part out. I have a 74 bronco that I am cutting up and building a custom frame/chassis etc. I will be keeping the body, grill, hood, fenders, windshield, tub etc. I will be selling the drive train which is the following parts: (not sure on some of the values so dont hessitate to make an offer)

302 engine with 3 speed manual trans;
Sold

Dana 44 Sold

9" rear [/] Sold

Frame Sold

J shift Dana 20 Sold

4 post roll bar Sold

EDIT:
I still have the hard top $80
also have the radiator $30 and misc. metal sections from the rear floor pan. could make good patch panels for someone.

All parts are located in Fenton and best offer.

Thanks,

See less See more
#48 ·
I should have just about all the door parts laying around. I had two sets of doors. not sure if im going to use any of the heater parts yet. I would like to have heat and ac when its done...lol

#53 ·
not much for before pics other than this one. the panels were pretty clean for what it was. the floors and frame were pretty bad. original doors were ok but the previous owner messed one of them up.

#55 ·
will do, im not so worried about the small stuff, but the top and some random floor sections I want out of the yard...lol the little stuff i will have laying around for a while im sure. if youre around and want to stop to look at any of it let me know.

Im going to try to get a better idea and possibley some pics this weekend of the door parts.

#56 ·
I just bought a rustfree top that does not fit over my cage, might with some modifications but not looking for another one. I have a passenger door that has nothing in it, might be interested in full doors or just guts. Don't think I need anything else but ya never know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.