Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

while at walmart.

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 · (Edited)
Went too walmart too buy ammo.
"The man" (Feds, walmart big wigs... who knows) was making sure the common stuff was gone
customers were bitching.

tinfoil hat time?...

edit: When the employee was taking the man to the rear (<--lmao) He told the 2 customers sorry for their wait but management told him he had to do what these guys needed. Weird.

#6 ·
I read through this 3 times and still don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say. Please rewrite this in English - complete sentences, capitalization, proper tense, spelling, etc...

#9 ·
I think it's supposed to read like "OMG THE GOVERMENTS TAKING THE AMMO FROM OFF THE SHELFS" At least I believe thats how these tin foil things go.

#16 ·
Got about 2 minutes in to this shitty video and had to stop. Kmart's bankruptcy had absolutely zero to do with any decision to stop selling firearms. I don't know for sure about "closed door meetings" with the Obama administration regarding selling firearms, but as the worlds largest retailer (who also sells guns) why wouldn't they be contacted? And so what? If they choose to pull guns and ammo it is their choice. Everything Walmart does is from a profit standpoint. If they think the PR they get from pulling guns and ammo will increase sales, they will pull them. If they don't, the stuff will stay. I don't believe anything we have to say will change that fact. Many will say they won't shop there anymore if Walmart does this or that, but the truth is--they will. And Walmart knows it.

I personally hate Walmart. What started as the American dream of Sam Walton turned into a real monster.

#18 ·
I have a friend waaaay up in the White House and he confirmed that they were responsible for this. They had a closed door meeting with all of the managers at Walmarts to insure that none of them spilled the beans. Huge effort between the CIA and the local Walmart managers. Unpresidented.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.