Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Sno*Blind Pics

5K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  bj house 
#1 ·
Went out in Larry's group today. Had a great time for my first Sno*Blind until I twisted my front drive shaft.
Thanks to 5 star Mike and all the others who helped get it out!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I have more and some video... just have to get them all loaded! Probably by the end of today. We had a great time though, I thought the trail leaders did a good job of keeping it fun and challenging even though there wasn't much snow. We traveled a lot of ground this year!

#6 ·
Here are my pics:

Stock WJ, it got hung up a few times but did pretty good overall

Some bigger jeeps playing on the tubes at St. Helen:

:teehee:

Stopped for lunch at St. Helen:

Really icey hill, fortunately I missed the tree by about a foot after sliding backwards down the hill. The next two pictures are of two guys that weren't so fortunate:

#11 ·
Here is my first attempt at that icey hill that caused all the damage. You can hear me tell my sister to hang on when we start sliding backwards :sonicjay:

Here is the cherokee, just listen for the "bang"

And here is the red TJ sliding into the same tree

More videos to come! :thumb:

#13 ·
My first attempt at Big Money I tried 4th gear which ended up being way too high. I shifted down to third and almost made it to the top

My second attempt, 3rd gear this time and a lot more right foot! :rock:

The second day we hit Big Money again, this time I tricked my sister into staying in the jeep :teehee: You can see me pick up a tire about halfway to the top

#14 ·
The second day we hit Big Money again, this time I tricked my sister into staying in the jeep :teehee: You can see me pick up a tire about halfway to the top
It's not uncommon to catch a little air at the top of big money ... seen plenty of rigs get all four off the ground. :teehee:

Here's an old skool one..

#25 ·
Sno*blind this year just wasn't the same w/out the snow, but we still found a way to have fun.

Started out by picking up the new shirts

green for the adults

sponsors

white for the kids

picked up the goody bag

My youngest spent a little time in the registration room rearranging the candy

#27 · (Edited)
Friday we decided to have an easy day and just do the GPS poker run
There were 10 tupperware boxes placed in several businesses in West Branch and along some trails

This is what we started with

this one was in Autozone

the Crust & Crumb bakery

along the trail

M-33 Supply

along another trail

We didn't win:( Ended up in 2nd place with an ace high straight, lost to a full house.

#28 ·
These are pics from Friday's run. I didn't take them or go on this run, but, thanks to Mark and Paula, I have them to post. Thanks:rock:

Just because there's no snow, doesn't mean you can't still have fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.