Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2wd E4OD trans wanted.

819 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BIGBADCJ5 
#1 ·
My truck trans took the big steamy today. I am going to rebuild it if I can't find a trans to put in it. I need an E4OD 2wd for a 1994 F350 with a 7.3 IDI. If a 4x4 trans is available with t-case, I might consider that (want to convert to 4x4, this thing sucks in the snow).

Tell me what ya got.

#2 ·
I got a jasper E4OD 4wd trans, I don't have a t-case but I can get one for ya, I have all the linkage, transcooler, lines ect, let me know, I also have the whole front axle, steering linkage, and springs for it too. If you want I will do the whole conversion for about 2250.00 with all parts and labor. I do not have drive shafts or the t-case, but like I said, I can locate one with ease for less than 400 bucks for it, depends though too which drive shafts it needs, you probably have crew cab long box right, my parts come from a 94 F250 Idi truck that is 4 wheel drive. I robbed the t-case from it to put it in my 97 F350 because the early 1356 borgwarners (pre 1995) were a really good case, the 4406 and 4407 borg warners were junk and Borgwarner does not make parts for either, but the 1356 has lots of parts still available for it.

#4 ·
Thank you for your offer to help me with this project. I am really only looking for a cheap used trans so I can get my POS truck back on the road. As far at the 4x4 conversion part, I can do that myself. BTW, your price for a complete conversion is very reasonable. If I had the money, I would just drop the truck off at your place and let you deal with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.