Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1989 GEO METRO 4 door 5 speed NO RUST- Midland county

5K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  tgmaul 
#1 · (Edited)
Hurricanes got you down, oil refinery's shutting down Gas price rising? get a great deal on a rust free geo metro! 45 - 48 MPG roll with the hybrids at a fraction of the cost!

This little geo metro is from oregon, No salt used no rust on underbody, or uptop.
Recent Work includes:
All new exhaust valves
all new valve seals
new piston rings
new rod bearings
front main rear main seals all replace leaks no oil
new wheel bearings
new water pump
timing belt, tensioner and T stat
Head gasket and new head bolts performed 10,000 miles back in 2010 2011 area. get 45 - 48 mpg
3 cylinder 1.0 motor
everything works no AC but the heat works great,
front windshield needs to be replaced.
new clutch and throw out bearing.
New C V joints
Will drive anywhere at any speed.

2500 firm email for photos or ask
serious calls only. nine eight nine 689 four six zero three

See less See more
#4 ·
nope no mess up go try to buy a car that get 45 mpg+ hows 20,000$$$???? hyper inflation in gas???? gas went up and its going up so save money save some money

youall probley spend over 4000 in gas in a year alone, this would in theory pay for itself n a year or twos time. i drove from mi to Or on less than 200 dollars in fuel no rust is another reason

#6 ·
I love when people overprice cars because they get good mileage. these are just like tercels (I own 3) they're really worth 700-900 bucks because they're junk but people want retarded amounts of money because gas is "expensive"

now that I have sounded like an asshole. If you'd ever take less let me know. I have a thing for these cars. Just not enough to pay what people want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
hey the car has never seen salt it's not rusted, you can get in it and drive it anywhere with pennies on the dollar, yes the price is high, only because I have seen people spend 25+ on smart cars or hybrids that are way more high tech and complicated. a average person can work on this with little effort. Ive seen these go for more,
Its a fully functional vehicle that gets the best mpg compared to a motor cycle, We have spare motors if anyones interested in the g10 motor,
If it doesnt sell its no big deal.
Shoot me an offer, the worse thing i can say is no

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.