Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Offroad group to Grand Rapids

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 ·
Hey guys I have been an avid wheeler for several years and me and some buddies are starting an offroad group. Looking for new members in the greater west michigan area. We are calling ourselves real deal offroad we have vinyls designed and printed and a set of ground bylaws. We are not gonna be charging club dues your only responsible for the cost of the club sticker which is $10. We are just a group of guys who enjoy offroading and no BS. Please shoot me an email if you are interested in joining us for a wheeling trip & or possibly joining the group. Please email me and I can send you a copy of our bylaws or let you know when our next wheeling trip is RealDealOffroad@gmail.com thanks for looking guys see ya on the trails.

#3 · (Edited)
who doesn't like beer:beer:

if anyone is interested in the group heres a look at our bylaws

Real Deal Offroad

By Laws
Club Promoting
Represent the club responsibly
No monthly club dues
The club is not responsible for any fines or tickets received
Trail etiquet no litering or excessive trail wear

Vehicle Requirements
Must have a capable off road vehicle
No height requirement
Should have own recovery items, tools, extra fluids
Should have some form of first aid and fire safety equipment

Event Ideas
Helping Meals on Wheels during winter months
Organizing a toys for tots drive
Organizing offroad vehicle crusie
Club outings such as bar or restaraunt outings, bonfires or poker games

#8 ·
I guess I don't catch your drift if you mean you've been in the club before I'm sorry but we literally just started this up last month maybe your thinking of something else if you know of a group that is already using this name let me know we might have to change that

#12 ·
good luck. I suggest joining GLFWDA as part of your overall club goal.

#13 ·
Bones;Special Thanks and Recommendations to; Motorcity Machines Ironman Offroad Goodyear Tires .[/quote said:
How come i dont get a special thanks???:(

o and welcome to the site...good luck with the club!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.