Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD/1994 yj/SOLD

4K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  jeepers48 
#1 · (Edited)
1994 Wrangler YJ. Keeping the motor, trans, case, wire harness, radiator, steering column, leaf springs

#9 ·
Right now one of the guys on the board has dibs on the tub and frame. He's waiting on me to finish stripping everything and getting back to him. If he changes his mind, then ill pm you back, later.

How much for the front fenders
$40 for the pair, inners are still good but ill take a second look and pm you back tomorrow nite.

Are the KC Lights still available?....and do you take "paypal'?
$50. for the KC lights. They worked before i pulled them off. I had to cut the bolts off, so thats all you'd need to get for them. Sorry i dont have paypal. Money order or check is ok by me. Any shipping, i'd need a zip code so i can get a quote.

#25 ·
Ill give it some thought. The trans you have/AW4 is different from the yj trans which would require the xj harness to be used instead.
My plans/project are to use the 94 yj 6cly w/harness, brain box, dash, all the gauges, steering column. Im even cutting out the yj firewall and part of the floor and drop/cut/paste(weld) all this into a WillysWagon. A yj auto trans is a plug-in.

Using a AW4 trans(which has over drive) is not a plug-in, for that reason. Im "real green" with having to rewire something to work. Its not that it hasnt ever been done, its that "I" have never did it yet and could end up killing my project for lack of know-how/ google search how-to/with pics:sonicjay:.

I would need more than just a trans/AW4. I think i would need the whole harness for the trans,Trans brain box, engine brain box,????, ???,???
Would a AW4 be an upgrade, sure.

#26 ·
sounds like an awesome project... well i can throw in the whole harness and everything you need with the trans.... i just need a manual for my xj i really dont want to go the the auto, my first gear syrco is out so im suffering with slow start outs and no offroading,

i dont really have experience with the whole jeep thing as i just bought my first jeep last month so im learning as i go lol so its all trial and error with me and trying new things like swaping parts... idk if the yj trans will work just hoping lol

#37 ·
Hey Destr0 im going to pick up some fenders and tailgate from Jeepers 48 and am going to college in MI originally from 46392 20 mins from you and am coming home the 22nd for christmas break if you want I could possibly deliver them for less than shipping prices and then you wouldnt have to cut it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.