Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
25K views 101 replies 57 participants last post by  SS 
#1 ·
Yeah, I have new neighbors on the other side of me now. My APT complex is very nice, with many well-to-do people living here, no crime, etc. Now a big Uhaul is next door, and a hoopty monte carlo with chameleon paint, and 11tybillion" wheels along with a loud stereo pull up.

All I hear is this black guy and his black girl (they look to be about 20yrs old) having a normal conversation only screaming. Why the fuck are they so loud?

I see future trouble with these fucktards. they look like the type to have parties every night till 4am, smoke crack, and increase crime in the area. The look just like some thugs you would see on the north end of flint, or over in GR on division or some shit.

#5 ·
I have a couple black friends who are very smart/educated upstanding citizens that would never do drugs or cause trouble.

It is just this trash, like the ones moving in that I cannot stand. Why cant they have a conversation at a normal volume instead of screaming? The guy already has shitty lawnchairs and sitting with a 40, blocking the steps while his wife is having a very loud conversation with him from the bedroom window..

#7 ·
I don't think black people have any monopoly on being loud and annoying.

#67 ·
hey now we are better than that, we drive the back roads cookin that crap, andwe don't use some old abandoned container, we produce that stuff in our homes with the kids in the room,geeeeez.:poke:

seriously though take a walk down division in your home town,before you say something dumb like that, it is those crack heads you see there that keep meth goin in allegan.

#11 ·
I know exactly what your saying...last year in the dorms you could hear the black girls screaming into their phones at like 3am from all the way down the hall. A white guy asked them to keep it down and one of the chicks jacked him in the face and broke his nose lol

#18 ·
Funny, I was visiting a friend in an assisted living center the other day. There was this old black lady in a wheelchair in the hallway just spouting off as ghetto as can be to the nurses, swearing and such. Sad that "figures" had to run through my head. You might think at that age that "the ghetto could be taken out of them", but I guess not.

#39 ·
Chris Rock said it best

"There are black people, and there are ******"

"Everytime black people want to have a good time, ignorant ass ****** F it up"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.