Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Free 4.0 block/head/4cyl auto trans...gone...delete

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  hghgrad 
#1 · (Edited)
Got these In my garage and want it all gone.

The 4.0 is from a 97. Needs cam bearings. Cam is trashed, ate a distributor gear. Rest appears to be Alright. Had good oil pressure. Comes with a head from same motor, oil pan, valve cover Ect. Good base for a rebuild or something, or scrap the thing. Don't care what happens to it, just takes up way too much space in the garage. Doesn't have any accessories or brackets as they went on the new motor.

4cyl auto trans from a 94 wrangler. Dipstick tube broke off in the housing but it functioned fine before that. No torque convertor.

Aw4 that had a bad oil pump. The pump cover is off and I have no clue where the bolts and stuff went. Probably best for scrap, or if you needed a good trans pan.

All of these are free. Will not ship. Located in Monroe mi, 48161. If they're still here by Tuesday, I'm grabbing a scrapper when one drives by.

#11 ·
Your right. I was going to sell the trans and use it towards the motor and transmission why are you trying to start s*** Pat knew what I was doing with the transmission motors I told pat what my plans were I have a 4.2 sit in the back yard I want to make a 4.6 stroker I'm sorry that you're jealous because you don't get it mind your own business have a good day

#15 ·
I personally don't care if he sells everything on cl or keeps it. I wanted it out of my garage, he came and picked it all up. Didn't have to waste numerous days waiting for people that don't show up or want me to load shit up and meet them half way...Ect.

I was going to put it all to the curb for the scrappers, it had been taking up too much space for too long and I just wanted it gone as quickly and painlessly as possible. It's gone, I'm happy.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.