Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

96 Bronco SAS $1000!!!

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  raydog69 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I have to try to sell my truck in order to cover the rising cost of my tuition costs for the upcoming fall semester.

Its a white 96 Bronco XLT some rust over wheel wells and tailgate (typical for the rust belt as well as these trucks)

351W E5OD 175xxx miles
D44 SAS with 6 inch suspension lift
Add-a-leafs and blocks out back
Aussie Locker with 4.56 Yukon gears upfront
Open 4.56 gears out back.
TRE w/DOM Steering
'05 Super duty Power Steering Cooler
Headman headers w/ True dual exhaust
Oil & Main seal replaced last year. No leaks anywhere.

(If interested and want more just ask and I can post)
I have a detailed list of parts in the lift with most of the receipts too.

I've only put about 1000 miles on it since I got the lift on last fall.

$1000
EDIT***** READ AT END************ Blew t-case, will need to be towed

Thanks for looking:beerbang:
Rob

See less See more
#7 ·
Its got the usual michigan rust, wheel wells and tail gate. And all over underneath. I havn't had any complaints-

Pictures as requested.

( I just changed changed all the fluids out two weeks ago, and you can see the locker in this one)

I only grabbed one interior shot of the only problems, two cuts in the dash. Other than that, its the gray/blue interior

Here are the bumpers, the one on the front and the matching rear on the ground. I never put these on, the guy gave them to me when i got the tires and never really took the time to put them on. Thought about it though.

#16 ·
$1000

I managed to pull the t-case off the trans. Go figure all i was doing was driving down the freeway!?!

If your close I'll pay the towing to your house, if not, then we'll figure something out.

I'm only here till friday. Please help! Need it gone quick! Call with all questions!

I wont be by my PC so give me a call if you want it

Rob
313-205-4638

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.