Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

xbox sold

945 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  tonybalido 
#1 · (Edited)
original xbox, clean. 4 controllers (2 wireless). 6-7 games, will list if interested. Mad catz steering wheel.

100 obo

#3 ·
deuce228 said:
Tony-

Go list this on http://gametz.com

A community of Gamers and even tho they are cheap bastids like some are here, you should sell prompt over there.

Im the same name there DEUCE228
thanks fer the tip... will do today

#6 ·
can you PM me which games you have? have the cables?

#8 · (Edited)
ok so here are the games:

midtown madness 3
need for speed underground
forza motorsport
rallisport challenge
tao feng
espn nba 2005
espn nhl 2005
tetris
star wars clone wars
trivial pursuit
halo 2 baby!

and umm... why wouldnt i have the cables...

#9 ·
tonybalido said:
ok so here are the games:

midtown madness 3
need for speed underground
forza motorsport
rallisport challenge
tao feng
espn nba 2005
espn nhl 2005
tetris
star wars clone wars
trivial pursuit
halo 2 baby!

and umm... why wouldnt i have the cables...

Don't suppose you have Live, do you? I'd like to play you on Forza before you sell it.

#10 ·
Guitardrumr said:
Don't suppose you have Live, do you? I'd like to play you on Forza before you sell it.
i did... cancelled it last year. i'll be back on it when i get the 360... which is whenever, really. i'm really shooting to get on this month though..

#12 · (Edited)
one good current deal on 360:

buy the premium 360 ($400) get a $50 meijer giftcard...

other things to watch for is when meijer does their CC promotions, like 15% or 20% of gen merchandise. sign up for a CC on one of those days, get the 20% for their sale + 10% cc sign up bonus (=28%) off a 360 (making it $288!!)! (i used it for ipods...got two for just over the price of one because they accidentally did 2 10%s!)

#13 ·
SkyyPunk said:
one good current deal on 360:

buy the premium 360 ($400) get a $50 meijer giftcard...

other things to watch for is when meijer does their CC promotions, like 15% or 20% of gen merchandise. sign up for a CC on one of those days, get the 20% for their sale + 10% cc sign up bonus (=28%) off a 360 (making it $288!!)! (i used it for ipods...got two for just over the price of one because they accidentally did 2 10%s!)
good catch. i have a coworker that works at meijer part time and she was going to give me her discount card. its only 10% but this sounds better.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.