Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Merry Christmas thread

5K views 60 replies 26 participants last post by  brian76708 
#1 ·
Wishing you all a Wonderful Holiday season!

And a Merry Christmas

#45 ·
The Twelve gifts of life...

The first gift is Strength. May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.

The second gift is Beauty. May your deeds reflect its depth.

The third gift is Courage. May you speak and act with confidence and use courage to follow your own path.

The fourth gift is Compassion. May you be gentle with yourself and others. May you forgive those who hurt you and yourself when you make mistakes.

The fifth gift is Hope. Through each passage and season, may you trust the goodness of life.

The sixth gift is Joy. May it keep your heart open and filled with light.

The seventh gift is Talent. May you discover your own special abilities and contribute them toward a better world.

The eighth gift is Imagination. May it nourish your visions and dreams.

The ninth gift is Reverence. May you appreciate the wonder that you are and the miracle of all creation.

The tenth gift is Wisdom. Guiding your way, wisdom will lead you through knowledge to understanding. May you hear its soft voice.

The eleventh gift is Love. It will grow each time you give it away.

The twelfth gift is Faith. May you believe.
Merry Christmas!

#53 ·
My wife and I buy gifts for our whole family (her side & mine) Second year in a row we forgot to buy for her dad. Crap.... What can I re-gift?

Merry Christmas everyone. Time to go wheel in the snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.