Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Wheeling the subaru's

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Christmas Cookie 
#1 ·
The 3 of use guys at work have each been building a lifted forester. Got 2 of them done and took them to twisted trails. Im in the silver one, grant is in the green one and zeb in the wagon. Heres the video from the weekend

#7 ·
Yea the 2 foresters have 2 different style lifts on them, both work out to about 2.5in lift O and yes made both setups. Green one has 30x9.5r15 with recentered forester rims and the silver one has 235/75r15 bfg allterrains with 1.5in wheel spacers. Then the outback has bunch of different things going on for lift and works out to about 8in lift and 31 mtr retreads.

that silver one you were in jake sounds healthy. i guess we need to race.i bought a audi.. could not find what i wanted in a subaru. thanks for the input though.

those rigs look awesome. i think you drive that better then your truck.:sonicjay:
Yea no prob on info other day.

Has no big motor mods just few odds and ends, was surprized i beat the turbo car in a drag race, woulda been even more but clutch was slippin at the start (thats what the smoke at the start of the drag race is if you look close in the video)
Yea there def fun to go play with, wish had video going threw the rollers in the field. Got huge air a few times then ended up bending the driverside front strut in half which is why the tire is off at the end of the video.

O and :finger: did drive nicer then the truck in the woods:sonicjay:

#6 ·
that silver one you were in jake sounds healthy. i guess we need to race.i bought a audi.. could not find what i wanted in a subaru. thanks for the input though.

those rigs look awesome. i think you drive that better then your truck.:sonicjay:

#9 ·
Bring back memories.

Every time I see the black one (zebs) around town I get a little boner.

And props to you guys for a whiping a$$ at the snow hill climbs.

#10 ·
Thanks Subaru guys too for offering great deals on fixing them. You guys do a great job. What are you down to like 5 dollar oil changes.

Just went to your website. FREE oil changes for new customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.