Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Complete Axle(s): 
2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  NOFATCHIKS 
#1 · (Edited)
fuck it no longer for sale on here

#9 ·
in the forum world man you fuck up once you have to make up for it some way or another and will haunt you for a very long time, when i was 16 i screwed a guy over on a faulty part 50 dollar MAF for a camaro, and i never let it down till about 2 years ago when people started dealing with me again. regardless of me knowing i wouldnt do anything on purpose to fuck someone over i did, and it was hard to gain it back. ecspecially on a forum page. you piss people off and they hold grudges ( i would do the same thing) and on the internet, anything can be found.

#11 ·
it doesnt matter now.... the cat is out of the bag, your screwed man, best bet would be try and sell the stuff on craigslist or local word of mouth. on here your considered a piece of shit... keep that in mind, you might make it right with him but like you said. ITS BEEN 3 YEARS.... GLWS

#13 ·
lmfao he still hasnt paid or sent parts back...... wow fuck that. i screwed up awhile ago but a month later made things right with the guy

sally- you sir are a fawking douchfag, and need to keep your beady little eyes and flappy heads up in canada....

for any issue with america...

#18 ·
I never said what I did was alright, I admit that I was being a tool. Like I said I was young and dumb, I don't want my rep goin off like this, I pmed him and we are working it out, yes I was a dumbass. I apologize for that, and am sorry thatt I haven't done whatt is right. Flame away say what you want, I know that I've become a better person and have matured. I don't wish to fawk anyone over as I wouldn't like to be fawked over. I'm selling quality parts at good prices. I've talked to mudder throught pm and I'm making this right, I am taking care of the situation. I'd like a fair chance on this site, I've bought and sold parts on here before without problems and I'm sorry I was a douche bag. Once again sorry guys, I love this board and have been out with some ppl from here before and have been wheelin in the states and I love it, much more to offer.. Would like to make some wheelin friends instead of enemies. Thx mike.

#19 ·
I never said what I did was alright, I admit that I was being a tool. Like I said I was young and dumb, I don't want my rep goin off like this, I pmed him and we are working it out, yes I was a dumbass. I apologize for that, and am sorry thatt I haven't done whatt is right. Flame away say what you want, I know that I've become a better person and have matured. I don't wish to fawk anyone over as I wouldn't like to be fawked over. I'm selling quality parts at good prices. I've talked to mudder throught pm and I'm making this right, I am taking care of the situation. I'd like a fair chance on this site, I've bought and sold parts on here before without problems and I'm sorry I was a douche bag. Once again sorry guys, I love this board and have been out with some ppl from here before and have been wheelin in the states and I love it, much more to offer.. Would like to make some wheelin friends instead of enemies. Thx mike.

i believe in the above posted thread this has been said in there, back in 09??? o well i threw you an offer for the axles, let me know if youll accept it

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.