Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

street legal yzf426 for sale

8K views 55 replies 17 participants last post by  chadcooper55 
#1 · (Edited)
i dont have pics since the bike isnt at my house right now but i can get them shortly.

brand new parts installed $950 worth
-digital speedometer/tach
-dot legal tires
-kickstand
-horn
-mirrors
-front and rear lights
-generator
-front sprocket

parts with 3 rides on them approx $600 worth
-off road tires
-1" taller seat
-1/2 inch setback stadium pegs
-protaper windham bend bars
-plastics
-grips
-fork seals and fluid
-brake pads front and rear

parts with 10 rides on them approx $700 installed
-top end (all oem yamaha)
-springs suspension (all racetech and has gold valves, i have 2 sets of springs)
-chain
-rear sprocket
-extra front sprocket

other parts
-universal triple clamp *forgot about this*
-gold rims
-white brothers r4 silencer and stock silencer
-boyesen quickshot excelerator pump cover
-carbon fiber clutch
-extra mildly used plastics
-extra protaper bars
-regular and extra capacity gas tank
-im sure there is more that i can't think of right now

gear (if you want the gear it will cost 24 :brilliant:brilliant)
-alpine stars boots
-hjc helmet
-3 pairs of goggles (one pair of spy that are brand new)
-neck roll that has been used once
-2 pairs of shin and knee guards
-a couple pants and jerseys
-thor chest protecter
-new kidney belt
-gloves

this bike has been maintained with an open checkbook. i bought it from a friend that bought it new and took excelent care of the bike also. i can give you the number of the mechanic that has done all the work on the bike since it was new. every year i take it to him and have him check out the motor and adjust all the valves. i am asking $2500 FIRM (i have $2250 worth of parts on it that have less than 10 rides on it) and it is located in kent city (just north of grand rapids). it is a 2002 but it is all basically new. i am interested in trades for jeep stuff, dana 60 axles, suspension parts. im not interested in paintball stuff, stereo equipment, s10's, or drag cars. other than that it doesnt hurt to ask.:thumb:

ps. for everyone that says that the 426 has issues starting they havent rode this bike. it starts in 2 kicks every time.

See less See more
#5 ·
slayer no it is not auto decomression

britz i am not interested in a 125, and i have to get the bike home to get pics of it. it just got done being converted to street legal so i havent even picked it up yet. they took there sweet ass time getting it done so i am taking my sweet ass time giving them my money since i cant ride it til spring anyways! if i get some good interest in it i will go fork out the cash to them but for now i am letting them sit on it! im not usually a dick about these things but they said it would be done at the middle of october and here it is almost january and it is finally done!

#26 ·
mellow riders....:sonicjay::sonicjay: that sounds all good on paper but in real life it doesnt work for me! if i am putting through the trails i am bored as shit. i have broke ALOT of bones doing assorted sports, i dont exactly know my limits sometimes:sonicjay:. i think something with a rollcage and a 5 point harness will be good for me.

#36 ·
47 Willys CJ-2a

Interested in a 47 CJ-2A. Very Stock still in the barn needs restored but only has 36k miles, oem 1/2 aluminum cab w doors. The only thing I have done besides drive it around is pick up 5 original 6" x 16" rims blasted and primed. I have 3 other jeeps right now and not enough time.

#39 ·
if i had some pics of the way it is now i would.:fish: i am going to pick the bike up when i get home from colorado and then they will go up! by the way, shouldnt you be working on that zuk sitting in your front yard instead of playing on the internet? :teehee::teehee: im going to laugh when i build an entire jeep before you get that thing rolling:woot:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.