Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I just pitched a tent

2K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  hosejockey4506 
#1 ·
14'x12' and 88 inch center height
Can't wait for Manistee and the Pig Gig with this sucker!

See less See more
#6 ·
tried seam sealer on all of them. next one i get i will look for the bathtub style floor. i have looked at alot of tents and one i really like at gander mountain i almost bought until i notice it had like 6 windows and in one of the rooms the windows did not have zippers just ties. i was like noo problem waiting to happen. since i saw that one i have noticed many others like that.

#21 · (Edited)

got this tent from sams for $70 a couple years ago...it's awesome

front room can have all the windows/doors unzip all the way to be a screen room, or can be entirely closed. Very roomy, and high enough for me to jump around in it...not that i do :eek:P

It also has skylights you can unzip open (rain tarp has some clear plastic windows on the top)

#27 ·
We bought an Alaskan Outfitter tent from Cabela's this year and it rocks. We haven't had it in the rain yet, but it is very sturdy and made from a heavier material than most tents.
Got the 6 man for the 2 of us and it has plenty of room. You can get inside floor liners for them so when packing up you just unhook the corners of that, pull it out and shake all the dirt out.
I think it was very worth the price tag and plan on keeping this tent around for quite a few years. Usually we were buying a new tent every 1-2 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.