Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - soldier tossing puppy off cliff *update*
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:14 PM   #20
mudd_jumper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Mudd Jumper, I am in the same boat as 72_K20 in saying that it was stupid to video tape it. I don't care what you're going through. It could be true that they just sent it to one person and It spread. I don't get why you would send it at all. Were they showing off to thier parents? Thier Friends? What would be the point to sending something like that to some one you know? If I got an E-mail from one of my friends like that I'd seriously consider what kind of relationship I'd keep with them.
Well I did not say it was right at all but alot of stuff happens when you have to live and deal with war for long periods of time. Depending on what "type" of friends you have and been through together. Now a buddie of mine was in the air force and seen alot and did alot. And we have worked together were it was betting on each other (bounty hunting in the "D") so it is a little warped. Was it bad judgment to tape it and send it yes am I sorry to see it happen yes but can I understand it in the confines of the situation yes. I hope this helps
mudd_jumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07451 seconds with 20 queries