View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #19
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Mudd Jumper, I am in the same boat as 72_K20 in saying that it was stupid to video tape it. I don't care what you're going through. It could be true that they just sent it to one person and It spread. I don't get why you would send it at all. Were they showing off to thier parents? Thier Friends? What would be the point to sending something like that to some one you know? If I got an E-mail from one of my friends like that I'd seriously consider what kind of relationship I'd keep with them.

Quote:
one of these days i'll sit down and tell you about some of the fucked up shit we did while we where over here..just to entertain ourselves. ..imagine this ....nothing like going on a shitty mission...seeing something sick that grinds against your very moral fiber..then returning to base and having nothing to do but think about it until the next time you go back to work..they say combat is 90% boredom 5% busy work and 5% actual bullets flying for you average soldier. somewhere somehow you have to deal with it and get on with life..otherwise you bring it home and then everyone at home suffers..(remember the 7 or 8 wives who died at Fort bragg early in the war on terror, after their husbands returned home from combat in Afghanistan?)..
I'm not Discrediting what you've done or what you're saying. I'm just curious why you would video tape something you're trying to deal with? ya Know? They might have had to kill a Puppie or something to keep thier postion (which I udnerstand) and then had to throw a puppie off a Cliff to deal with that. () But wouldn't video taping it just make is harder to forget because of the fact you can watch that tape anytime and bring back those memories of what you were going through that made you do that?
L4CX is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06962 seconds with 11 queries