I got my new axles this past weekend and got the new rear installed yesterday. The rear is a Rockcrusher semi float HP60 setup for a TJ with a 35 spline ARB locker w/4.88's, Alloy shafts, and disk brakes. Front is a 78 F-250 44 HP housing, ball joint 60 knuckles, 4:88's, 35 spline ARB. I gotta finish putting together the front axle and then get a custom steering setup built for it. After that I can install my PSC hydro assist steering.
Im still waiting on 4wheelparts to deliver the wheels i ordered, but my OMF beadlocks showed up today.
In the next couple of month I'd like to do the following. Make it look better. Idealy Id like to get the body work done and have it repainted white, then get the bumpers blasted and painted black, and repaint the hardtop. Get a roll cage built along with some Hunsaker suspension seats and harness's, have the interior and wheel wells linex'd, and install a Kilby dual battery kit.
Future plans: New suspension and wheelbase strech using Gen-Rights TJ strech kit. That would include a 3 link front with coilovers and air bumps, rear triangulated 4 link with out board shocks and coils. Drivetrain improvents would involve a healthy 4.7 stroker with nitrous and a 3.8 Atlas 2 t-case.
I'm the man in White.
If you want peace, prepare for war!
Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.