Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ok guys, who is this?
View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #337
BlooMule
Jet powered

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianne23 View Post
ok, so I am the girlfriend that you all have been harassing. I just want to make this clear that it is sexual harrassment, and I know this because I have put it on someones record already outside of the workplace. I am extremely upset on how rude and disrespective you guys have been to me. I did not do anything to you, understand that. What the fukc did I do to all of you? Yes, he might have done something wrong, but people make mistakes and its time to get over it. No one can say that they have not downloaded a song from the internet or copied something for school, or whatever. I am sure you are all perfect. What all of you have said to me is so much more hurtful then what he did. You disrespectful pigs are the reason I hate guys. I have been harrassed abused before and to get this shit from people who do not even know me is beyond me. So you can stop saying stuff about me, or I will print what you said about me and take it to the police. There was no reason at all for you guys to bring me into this. You have no idea what kind of person I am, and you are so wrong about me. I am sorry you felt the need to disrespect me, and put me down to make yourselves feel better. You should all be ashamed. Brianne
You have my deepest sympathies.... in that you date such a left-handed monkey wrench (useless tool).

Page generated in 0.06526 seconds with 20 queries