trailer build update
Ok. Here are some updated pics. I added a coat of POR15 chassis coat over the exposed parts to add a UV blocker. I also hit the inside of the bed with 2 coats of Herculiner. I also hit all the nooks and crannys with POR15 because there is no way I can cut the camo accurate enough to fill every crack. I started on the camo last night and should be able to finish it today. The brainacks at Camoclad decided to go to a digital HD version of the Max4HD camo I have on my CJ so the pattern isn't exactly the same - but who cares I guess.....
I will also be mounting the lights and completing the wiring over the next couple days....Oh yeah, I replaced the shocks as well...and figured out the pintle set up to clear my spare on the back of the CJ and get the trailer to ride at about a 5-10 nose down angle so that is will ride level when loaded. I discovered I needed to 'secure' my rear bumper a little better since there was movement when I hooked up the trailer.
Last edited by Camo-5; March 4th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.