Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Stuck Vehicle Recovery Safety.
View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #104
scramblerman72
Moonlight stomper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scramblerman72 Send a message via MSN to scramblerman72 Send a message via Yahoo to scramblerman72

safty first after watching your friend DIE and holding his wife off the ground because she can't stand and being a plawbearer at his funeral makes you error on the side of nothing is coming off my rig and the back glass on mine and my sons rig will be 1/8" rod woven in a screen from screener from work nothing will come in the rig either.... thats why at out bogs we use a dozer or a good set up rig so when I do rip off a tow hook it wont even touch me, and better scratch my rig then let some one else hook up and die

on a side note another mistake I see people do is leave there strap on the rig while the mud to save time when getting stuck ...unless you know that will happen dont do it it one can bottom out and get screwed up....but also it gets dirty and when you done wheeling I power wash mine and hang it up to dry as the dirt and mud get inside the srap and the sharp granuals of sand can cut the strap as it is streched thou minor it adds up over time Just my opinion

Last edited by scramblerman72; February 27th, 2008 at 11:31 PM.
scramblerman72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07817 seconds with 20 queries