Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My toys
Thread: My toys
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2006, 08:10 PM   #4
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMFmike
I saw in your intro post you might be selling the XJ. Would you want to trade for a 99 Dodge Ram 5.9 Litre Club Cab?
Club cab=regular cab, right? I've already got an 01 Ram regular cab, but I would kinda like extended cab. If I'm mistaken and club cab is extended, let's hear some more info....condition, color, mileage, any mods, etc. Pretty much anything you can tell me. I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, but I will definitely entertain the idea. If it's regular cab, no thanks, already got one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUJeeper
Wow, matts jeep back before it was cool...oh wait...it still isn't...bwahaha Thats the waterfall on boyscout right? We are gonna go run it this weekend I believe, can't wait to see the mess this is gonna be...can you say hydrolocked?
Is this Christian? Yep, that's the waterfall on Boyscout back in Oct 04. I really wish I would've had the Jeep up at school to run it back in the fall.....that trail got awesome with all the washouts and off camber stuff. That's my favorite kind of wheelin...flexy, technical stuff, not all the mud crap. We ran that trail in the spring a couple years ago. One of the guys was wearing waders and went to see how deep the hole by the cabin was.....it came to the top of his stomach, and he's like 6'1". Needless to say, we went around. The biggest rig with us was on 31s with only a rear locker(both Stevie and myself)

Last edited by bbaXJ; March 30th, 2006 at 08:16 PM.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06216 seconds with 20 queries