View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #1
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Rockstomper H1 High steer arm Review...

I bought the H1 offset D44 high steer arm for my YJ... When I originally called I was told they are made to order and it is about a 2 week wait, I wasn't ready to order yet so I kept that in mind.

I called to order and they had just started a run, he slipped another in and they got the drilling/tapering done within a day and sent it out -- had it in almost exactly a week including ship time from CA... great service.

They asked questions to make sure I was getting the right part, and didn't need anything else. Great to deal with.

The arm itself is beefy, and clears the H1 offset very well. Here is a pic of the arm and studs they sent me, and also a pic of it on my drivers side knuckle with the H1 wheel mounted. (I only bought a passenger side arm and my other is out being machined) It does have the tapers for the conical washers. I will be buying a second arm this fall for my high steer.

I will update this thread when the jeep gets on the road and driveable.

jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04188 seconds with 11 queries