Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad trailer project
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 08:57 PM   #21
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo-5 View Post
If I decide to go with the in-frame lights, I'll let you know and shoot you a couple pictures of the lights I have. I also have the orignial parking brake assembly that I don't have any need for, don't know if you need that also. I'm planning on selling that on Ebay or something.

I'd love to add a tent also, but I have a 30 foot travel trailer and a cabin in the woods up north, so I can't see me using the trailer a whole lot for camping.....although I've made more irresponsible purchases before!!!! :)
Personally I would keep that parking brake... it has been EXTREMELY handy to have, I absolutely LOVE mine. I can park the trailer anywhere and it will not move at ALL. I set the brake and put the jeep in 4 low and drug the tires on the trailer :tonka:

I actually have no reason for a tent on the trailer either... I have a 24' motorhome I need to finish the interior on, I have a brand new HUGE camping on the ground tent. I want it because I want to do some camping off trails, and I am trying to convince the fiancee to move to Colorado with me after we get married, way better then sleeping on rock with the regular tent.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05666 seconds with 20 queries