Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My Yj; V8, 700R4, D44, D60, H1's, 37's and OBA
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 08:02 PM   #84
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

We worked all day, but finally got the OBA re-plumbed. This is MUCH better. The connections at the front and rear are SOLID and do not move at all. Though I would like to replace the rear one with a solid brass one. This one jams easy it seems. When Adam built the regulator assembly he also added a air hookup under the hood that is more protected as a fail safe, all three can't fail right? I have to buy clamp mounts to attach the air lines to the frame rail, add an air cleaner, and it will be done.

I also would recommend if you haven't pull your inner fenders out on the rear and scrap them. I pulled the passenger side out and there was wet mud in there still from LAST July! The jeep has been under cover for a month or two now, and hasn't been driven in 6 months it still wasn't dry. It is now starting to rust in that area. This is shown in the last pic.

Last edited by jeepfreak81; February 23rd, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05183 seconds with 20 queries