Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad trailer project
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:16 AM   #14
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo-5 View Post
Ok. Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.

No cash but lot's of extra goodies to even it out!!!

You've got a real nice looking trailer yourself! I see you have replace the rear lights, was this because they broke off via tree, rock, etc.? I only ask because mine came with the Mutt style lights (non blackout) and i'm trying to decide whether i go with custom lights flush mounted in the trailer frame (included in the trade also) or with the originals. I like the looks of the originals, but they seem like they could be a branch magnet.

My lights were changed out when I got it, I have been trying to locate some originals or similar to go in their place, same with the lunette. My trailer is being painted gray with navy markings to match my flatty when I paint it. (The flatty will look Navy as well)

One of those lights IS broken though, 99grandTJ caught one on his other trailer moving ir around. I was going to replace them with LED military replica lights if I couldn't find originals.

I plan on outfitting mine as an adventure trailer with a tent setup on top of it eventually.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05687 seconds with 20 queries