Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #101
rolledb4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have just found out that Char is trying to purchase the lots. We'll give her first dibs as it makes the most sense for her to join it to her lot.
If however that falls through or a deal can't be had between her and Mr. Ross, then I would be able to and more than glad to provide the info you require.
I had a real cool proposal I was discussing with Mr. Ross but it would have conflicted with Char's plans I'm sure so I backed off to be fair cause I can't devote the time that they have been, plus the seller is looking to sell as soon as possible and I wanted to survey the lot more but the snow came hard and faster than I cared for.
She has a jewel in the rough there and expanding would be great for her and the wheeling community if simple rules and laws are followed.
Anyways , hang tight to see how she makes out and we'll go from there. I think thats more than fair to all parties involved .
rolledb4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05412 seconds with 20 queries