View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #98
rolledb4

Property is directly behind and also beside Charlenes. (actually two seperate lots sold as one unit). It has access to the hiway and is not land locked. The fellow selling is a good guy and presently he wants 60 or best for 257 acres that has been moderately logged off and kinda full of skidder trails and ruts. This lot is 1/2" off of Charlene's so I would say the terrain is close to the same.Actually part of the top trails are on this lot by mistake but Charlene knows the guy so I wouldn't think it's a problem! He is willing to make someone a deal. He also has connections to the other joining propertys.

The business is something lots of people are interested in.

Hey there Mr. M , Why not get GLFWDA to make a land purchase. I can set it up for way less than the realestate people here would. Let me know if you are interested and I can tell you what my plans were. Charlene purchased hers in july 07 and without that property it didn't make sense for me to act on my idea. She should buy all the land around and rezone it. There is mega potential there for lots of things including the 4x4n.

Last edited by rolledb4; February 19th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
rolledb4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05374 seconds with 11 queries