Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #95
rolledb4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thought about it a bit but decided against it. I started a business a year or so ago and it really took off recently. Now I don't seem to have the time for much of anything fun at the moment. Outta town more than I like and I have lots of people to try to keep busy. Hiring 8-10 more people in the spring may help. But I still wheel around my own propertys every other day I can that I'm in town.

I'm swapping my old 61 scout 80 body onto a 2003 (lifted but stock) rubicon chassis that came with 44 boggers on it when I bought it. Someone stole it and rolled it to steal the tires but they got caught before finishing so I bid with insurance company and got it. Super low mileage and complete with all the rubicon options .

And tinkering with putting my little diesel into a VW Iltas with a custom lift kit to handle 38's. I don't think there is any of these lifted and few with a diesel. They are the little Canadian military shitboxes that look like an amphibious jeep of sorts. I bought six in a government auction so I figured I'd safety one for daily bomber and have a trail rig and parts for both.

fill me in on this rumor you speak of !!

Last edited by rolledb4; February 19th, 2008 at 06:15 PM.
rolledb4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06912 seconds with 20 queries