View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:51 AM   #15
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnxj96 View Post
not sure if you are being sarcastic or a dick or what but the way i see it is if you can find the money to build and wheel your rig than your job security,housing,family well being and such must be in check or you wouldn't be doin it right. so why not raise the price if the money will actually be used properly,that is what i was saying.
Right, but 4wheeling isn't my only hobby. Hobbies are not the only costs I have in life, I can't think of anything other then my boat insurance (Thanks to a gl4x4 member ) that went down this year. I didn't get a COLA raise though. You've heard the term the straw that breaks the camel's back right? You have to draw the line somewhere or do one of two things, choose to get out of the sport, or pick and choose where you spend your money in regards to the sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
it's on hold until the April quarterly, so $35 right now

and it might be lower if you just join GL and not United and GL, but we will have to wait for the vote in April

why dont you join us for that vote?

Sorry for the highjack Bill
Pat, I was actually going to wait and join when it WAS $50. Now I didn't follow the whole thread on glfwda board. But if no additional money is going to glfwda then I will just join now.

I am thread hi-jacking like crazy, back on topic, things are improving out at Silver Lake or at least stayed status quo this year and that is a welcome change to learning of closures.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07066 seconds with 11 queries