Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My new Tow Rig
Thread: My new Tow Rig
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #1
gotsand?
sie sehen mich rollin ...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gotsand?
Default My new Tow Rig

Well I found and purchased my tow rig....04 Dodge Ram with a Cummins

books at 27,200 and I picked it up for 19,800

109,xxx on the ticker
Already has an Edge EZ programmer
Already has a sprayed in bedliner
Needed tires so I just picked up a set of Yokohama Geolander A/T-S wow, these are great tires...

Was previously owned by a local small business, used by their salesman, interior is mint, and they were kinda anal on the maint. Service at the dealership showed me the records on this truck and it has had all the fluids drained, flushed and filled a few times (including diffs). So the higher miles werent a huge issue.

Only thing I didn't like about the truck was it did not come with a block heater cord. :miff: Block heater was there, just no cord. Picked one up from a Cummins dealer yesterday for 12 bucks and now she likes starting in this sub-zero crap

Out on the highway I reset the mileage puter and was sticking right around 26 MPG I realize that these read about 2-4 MPG high, but that would still put me at 22 MPG hwy!

Already ordered some westin Stainless nerf bars for it, and soon to come is a Magnaflow 4 inch stainless turbo back exhaust, and an A-Pillar triple gauge pod with Boost, EGT and Trans temp gauges (will post pic of that as well)

gauge pod and gauges I am getting

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...209921952&rd=1
gotsand? is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07339 seconds with 20 queries