Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - hes out
Thread: hes out
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #33
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
yay, why don't we just throw away the constitution and just use the bible?

"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution," Huckabee told a Michigan audience on Monday. "But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that's what we need to do -- to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view."

Sounds good to me. I have no problem with the bible.

In all Honesty, can he really change the consitution all by himself. I could of swarn those kind of things were voted on....or something like that. I don't think he'd shove religion down the nations throat, he's knows that's not what this country is about. I like him because of what he stands for. And yes, he is a pastor, but that's why we vote. If you don't want him in Office don't vote for him. I will vote for him because I agree with him and I'm not particularly impressed with Mcain, Hillary, or Obama. (Does any body find it odd that we refer to Hillary as Hillary and Not Clinton, and we call all the rest of them by thier last names? )
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.66990 seconds with 20 queries