View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM   #36
MiNi Beast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Mini-Beast.

Please save this video to your zip disc, and bring it in for the class.

It might put some education into your professor, or you might be kicked out of the class.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

yeah this was on the movie as well. Hes a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowjeeperman View Post
Thats how I feel about education. I shouldn't have to pay for your kids to go to public schools, but we'll leave this on topic with healthcare. Proceed. :tonka:
Now somebody understands the logic in all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Pretty fair if you volunteered that information.

1. Go someplace else.
  2. Keep your mouth shut, or say "I don't know.".

Yeah true that but when I file a claim they'll search the medical record of family and find this and disqualify me for lying on application, which they deny people everyday for. So no need to give them a reason right away.
And it's not like I can't get health care, but I have to pay out the ass for it, for I'm a carpenter and can't get it through work, unless some how I can get into the carpenters union, and I go to school. And I can't justify paying for health care now when it's hard enough paying for the kids and living period.

I'm not saying that this Universal Idea is the best thing but it makes you wonder how we can have a better system or perhaps something different. Merely stating it's hard for the younger generation when it comes to health care and if things are to continue the way they are now with everything else we going to be stuck in some shit. Considering as well as about to have a new president, maybe female, then what will happen then?

MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05157 seconds with 11 queries