Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SnoFari GPS tracks
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM   #2
Medic8
You call, we haul.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm not sure of the liability in posting up the actual tracks. I know for a fact that some of the trails we ran had special usage permits from the DNR, and any other time of the year (without permit) would be illegal.

For example, a group ran on Real Big Money Hill, which is usually illegal, but the DNR made the determination that a small group running on snow wouldn't have much environmental impact, so they gave us access to that hill for the run.

If anyone wants to post the tracks, I don't think there is any issue with that, but please be aware that if you choose to run the tracks, YOU are responsible for checking the legality of running there without any special permits.

That having been said, I'm not sure if you're familiar with any of the trails names, but some of the ones we ran were Pinball Alley, Ant Trap, Big Money/ Real Big Money, Ogemaw Hills, St Helen MS area, and Edge of the World. I don't personally have any tracks, but I'm sure someone out there still has them.
Medic8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05959 seconds with 20 queries