Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:01 AM   #90
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)

Yeah, I've had a couple pm's with Grizzy. After having a non discussion, I agree that his idea is valid. There are those that want to wheel more hardcore & never get the opportunity.

Look at it this way: If you and all your pals have really just gotten into wheeling at a 35", dual locked level but don't know a lot about it or don't have anyone you hang with that has done it, for the most part you will be left out of the small groups that are heading out. So, how would you learn? And a GLFWDA type event is not really structured for this level either. So, you may be willing to pay someone to set up your reservations and spend the time to teach you. Many times the guys who are really experienced don't have the patience to wait for a newbie to struggle. So, Grizzy & company would go with the attitude that they aren't really there to wheel. They've been there, done that. They are there to entertain clients.

Quite frankly it works for me.

Now regarding a run up there, I have some commitments this spring but also have some open time.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06012 seconds with 20 queries