Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:54 AM   #83
southofsanity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

holy shit you guys are like a bunch of old hens,but i am glad that you worked it out.as for the wheeling it is great up here,and you ussally won't see people drinking that r wheeling in my group i don't drink not even at home in my lazyboy.them pics grizzy posted don't show beer cause they wheel with me at least 6 times a year and very rarely even drink at night(i know this they have all been guest at my house or camp and are nothing less then exellent guys. i know wr and grizzy both they love the sport of wheeling and helping people out so let us all be are own person and enjoy the sport we all love,i know if you WR met grizzy you guys would get along great but if not, don't wheel togther there is enough trails you wouldn't have to cross path. i would just like to wheel and learn different shit from everyone so i hope i see you all up in canada once this 4 feet of snow melts i can't wait :chiefwoohaw::stan3:
southofsanity is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06129 seconds with 20 queries