Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 01:06 PM   #54
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
Whiterhino: Of course I know Steve H. He is a living legend up here in the north country. Seeing as we are both veteran wheelers there is no reason for us to be battling words. As for some of the comment made, you know who I am referring too. You obviously wheel your rig, so it doesn't apply to you. But you, as well as I, have seen and met plenty of people that have what I described and their rig never sees anything more than a two track. And people displaying fear of hardcore wheeling wasn't a dig, it was an observation I have seen over and over throughout the years. I was actually very surprised by the way people would shy away and pull back for the ideas of wheeling terrain like Charlene's property. To be honest, it amazed me. Now I know not everyone wants to wheel that kind of terrain, but you'd think someone with a Jeep sitting on D60 and 38" or 40" tires would want to do more with their rig than run up and down the dunes or roam around two tracks that never change elevation more than 100 ft.

I did take note that you started this thread and thought it was great that someone else was helping to promote that area. What do you say instead of duking it out on the web, we get together and wheel the hell out of Charlene's property this fall and have a great time doing it? I'm a lover(of wheelin), not a fighter. There's no point in two people who love doing the same things to be at odds.
who gives two shits less how someone else uses their rig? I know I don't, otherwise I wouldnt be friends with some of the people around here.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05278 seconds with 20 queries