Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM   #47
TopHeavy
Yikes!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
...I, with the help of a couple of the other Welfare Wheelers, offer weekend packages to go up to Canada and Charlene's property. Included in the price is your entry fees for two days to the park, hotel room just a few miles away, breakfast each morning, and personally guided by myself and others who are VERY familiar with the terrain and have wheeled it for years. If you are lucky........you might even get some one on one time with the infamous "Curly." We will help guide you through some of the hardest and most difficult trails you have ever seem. I guarantee the words, "We're going to drive up that!!!???" will cross you lips at least once:-) You will come away with a new found respect and heightened driver abilities. TRUST ME!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
Oh, yes this is the property that just graced the pages of Petersen's this past issue. I actually took the writer up there with me and flopped my Jeep on his side just 5 minutes into one of our first trails. HARDCORE!

So, what I got out of this is that I can pay you to teach me to be "HARDCORE!" by flopping my Jeep on it's side within 5 minutes of entering a trail.

I'll pass, thanks.

Besides, I don't have Dana 60s.

Page generated in 1.22246 seconds with 20 queries