Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - New offroad park in Canada.
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 01:27 PM   #43
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

Wow Grizzy, I kind of figured this statement from you was pretty friggin arrogant right off the get go:

"For all you flatlander web wheelers with everything from the Poison Spyder catalog and high pinion custom D60s bolted to your TJ..... "

and this one:

"is really suppose to work on something other than pot holes and expansion joints on Van Dyke or I-75,"

and this one: (what the hell does where anyone live have to do with their experience?

"Now I have talked to many from the lower half of the state and noticed a "fear and apprehension""

The above statements made you pretty much come across as the god of wheeling. I just asked what it costs. Regarding me and my rig, I've wheeled a few places over the past 32 years that I've been wheeling. I have also introduced more people than you would care to imagine to wheeling and sure, there are those that probably don't like me but ask around and see how many will tell you that I belittle anyone with statements like you just made. If you have wheeled Charlene's as much as you say, then you probably know Steve Hanna. Ask him about me. Have I wheeled at Charlene's? I was at the Loonie run this year for about an hour. Folks standing around drinking beer & wheeling at the same time isn't my cup of tea.

By the way, did you happen to notice who started this thread?

Last edited by whiterhino; January 21st, 2008 at 01:35 PM.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06268 seconds with 20 queries