Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - External cage patent.
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2008, 09:39 AM   #114
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKOZ View Post
This has to be one of the best things I've seen him suggest doing yet I guarantee that this is not an item that any even remotely intelligent person would get a patent for. He is clearly blowing smoke and just talking crap so he can hear his own epenis voice.

How many ZJ cages do you think could possibly be sold----no where near enough to justify a patent.

You are 100% incorrect.. I sued him for the balance due. He never attempted to come after me because I had numerous signed waivers and plenty of people there when he was told it was not done / ready / no where near ready to leave. It was not dismissed, I was issued a garnishment and he was so damn dumb that he actually left money in the account that I was garnishing.

Funny :miff:, if you would like I can scan the waivers that clearly spell out how this was not any where even close to a finished project and should not even be leaving the shop.

Anyways back to the comical thread
this is the best post ever hahaha

Page generated in 0.06093 seconds with 20 queries