Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Do I have a case with interco tire?
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #139
jeeptjpaul

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
If people don't complain about them, then I just have the manufacturer specs to go off.

It all comes down to, the manufacturer falsely advertises, and I called them out, and won.

Its not my job to interview 1000 people to find out how tall their tires are. I should be able to go to the manufacturer site, and look.

If more people had the balls to go through this headache, I bet those numbers would be changed.

I know of two people, who weren't happy, but couldn't go anywhere. I had to pay my lawyer to draw up some paperwork to get them to listen to me.

I'm not going to be abused and lied to by any manufacturer, its not going to happen.

CC, I know what you are saying. I agree that the tires should be what they say they are. But, you could have saved yourself a ton of hassle by checking them out before you ordered them. I appreciate that you are pursuing this with the company, but wonder why you didn't spend some of this effort before the purchase.
jeeptjpaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06854 seconds with 20 queries