Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Do I have a case with interco tire?
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #95
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Interco farms out their tires. They do not make a single tire.

"Speciality tires of america" Makes the Irok and the Bogger. I was offered a larger size bogger or irok, from STOA, NOT interco, neither of which I wanted.

As soon as I realized I couldn't exchange the tires for a size that I wanted (the size that interco advertises), I purchased a set of 38.5/14.50-15LT SX's. I called interco and spoke with the VP to insure that they measure above 37". He informed me that they measure 38.2".

They really measure 37.5". I thought about sending them back again, but its not worth it over 3/4" of an inch.

Interco people are evil evil lying, scam artists who false advertise to sell tires.

The folk I dealt with at STOA is the reason I could exhange them. They are buying them back from me.

Interco Tire Company = False advertising, Scam, Liars, theives.
Specility Tires Of America = Good People

So Interco has two sales, and I'm still out a thousand bucks (and have been for two months) as I await my reimbursement due to interco's false advertising.

There is nary a tire out there that has or ever will measure its advertised height, sidewall height or any other height, it's always been this way. Go back to your sandbox with your toys all alone.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06165 seconds with 20 queries