View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2007, 04:56 AM   #1
BATLWGN

1976 Cj5 **SOLD**

Yup, I am selling the old toy.

76 CJ5 with the 304 V8, T150 trans, Dana 20 T-case, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear. Pretty much stock. The only pictures of it I have now are:

(Obviously the red one in the forefront)
(the highlift on the hood doesn't come with the jeep)

It does have some body rust issues, but nothing that couldn't be repaired. Frame is good. The rust hole on the passenger fender has goteen bigger since these pictures. Also the front passenger tub corner (right behind that rusty fender) also has a hole now.

It has a tan full soft top that is in good shape with one seem stitching that has pulled apart a bit. It can be easily fixed. And the seats that are in it now are grey high back buckets that are in really good shape.

The only problem with this jeep is that it jumps out of 1st gear sometimes. I believe that it is a clutch issue. I think that the fingers on the pressure plate have worn out, bent, etc, and it doesn't dissengage all the way. You can slowly let out of the clutch and feel the stick slighty jump and then pull back down down into first. After that, there is no problem.

This is a really good running vehicle. I have had it to yogi's, silver lake, and a few have seen it in action as well. I hate to get rid of it, but I don't need 8 vehicles.

Any questions, please feel free to ask and I plan on getting some updated pictures when I cen get out there when it is light outside.

$1400 OBO - I have a used 2.5" lift for it as well that hasn't been put on. 4 springs and 4 shocks. If someone pays $1500, I will include the lift.

Eric

Last edited by BATLWGN; January 27th, 2008 at 09:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.04138 seconds with 11 queries