Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD*95 Talon TSi AWD Turbo
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2007, 08:32 PM   #1
Grizzy
Griztek Off Road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD*95 Talon TSi AWD Turbo

SOLD SOLD

1995 Eagle Talon TSi Awd Turbo.
  • 5 spd (getting harder to come by since the autos suck arsss)
  • power seat, windows, locks, SUNROOF!
  • new brakes
  • new tires
  • nice clean interior, only minor blemishes in drivers seat
  • 125K miles
  • leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob

Forest green, body in pretty good condition. It isn't perfect, but no rust and very few blemishes(just a few little dings .) Power sunroof works and doesn't leak. Previous owner thought the engine had been replaced because he had to use a '98 O2 sensor to match up. After having this car and looking it over I would guess that this car MIGHT have been a stolen recover. I can fill anyone in on the details later if serious in buying. Definitely not anything to worry about. The car runs out well, turbo spools up fine. Tranny was probably redone when the engine we replaced because it is flawless. All in all there isn't much of anything to say bad about the car.

These are still pulling high $6000s due to all the ego driven tuner dudes out there...... and the fact that finding a 5 spd TSi in good condition is next to impossible anymore. Selling just because I need the money for another Cummins.

Asking $4900 That's a good deal!

Last edited by Grizzy; January 27th, 2008 at 02:09 AM.

Page generated in 0.25547 seconds with 20 queries