Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Can you say Abuse me? We can!
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #1
Gravel Maker
Steel Hauler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Can you say Abuse me? We can!

If you are fullsized (over 5000lbs) or you are known for a heavy foot and you are linking it up you need to think seriously strong and supporting, you need Ruffstuff 3 legged links and Chassis Tabs. Our 1/4" brackets are extremely strong but you need the heft and strength of our 3/8" Brackets and Axle Tabs......

These are out 3 legged link brackets, they come in 0 degree, 10 degree, & 22 degree.

And our 3/8" Chassis tabs (calling them Tabs is kind of wrong, they weigh almost a pound each).:shaking: , well, we all know they will be hit so we like to make them so they can take a hit again and again!

And when only a single tab will do, think CHOICES!......And think 3/8" all the way around.....

the pics show the 3 Legged 10 Degree Links...and yes, those are EVO's, the biggest joints made!

Have I said enough? Well how about a little more.....With the GL4X4 discount complete packages are around $150 delivered, check them out!

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source

The New Industry Standard!
Gravel Maker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06148 seconds with 20 queries