View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM   #437
BlooMule
LENORE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
hey i spent 30K on my automotive education going to UTI which was a great school btw. and i made the dumb decision to move here and i still can't find a job in a dealer. i thought it was a good idea. damnit i was wrong. seems like i don't ever do anything right. if i had to list all the dumb choices that seemed like a good idea at the time i could fill a page worth. no wonder y i had suicidal thoughts all through high school. only thing that kept me sane was my gf back then. HA what a joke that was. never date immature girls 3 years younger then you.
farkin whiner.

I hate whiners.

Get your sorry ass away from the keyboard, go outside and LIVE YOUR LIFE you self absorbed, self pitying pathetic putz.

I can tell you really are 19. You give up almost immediately when the whole world refuses to fall at your feet and worship your inexperienced ass. Jobs are out there. Look somewhere besides car dealers. CHECK OUT FORKLIFT REPAIR, THOSE GUYS GET PAID WELL. That was in caps cuz I just know you were rolling your eyes about then so I had to reel em in for ya.

To quote Denis Leary:

Oh, my life isn't turning out the way I planned...guess what, NO ONE'S DOES! Life sucks, get a f''ckin' helmet!"

Page generated in 0.04293 seconds with 11 queries